I'll start with a round up...
14 things I accomplished in 2014:
1. Went on vacation with my mom for the first time ever. (She hadn't been on a plane in 31 years!)
3. Started a writing group.
4. Had essays published on HelloGiggles.com, xoJane.com, and three poems published in Meat for Tea: The Valley Review.
5. Did a 5K for the first time since high school. (With Sara, who had never done a 5K before!)
6. Maintained a 4.0 major GPA.
7. Found a diet that doesn't give me gallbladder attacks, and may even shrink my gallstones over time.
8. Subsequently lost ten pounds, and kept it off!
9. Read 31 books, not including textbooks & books I started but haven't quite finished.
10. Reunited with my father, aunt, and cousin after 20 years. (And met my little cousins for the first time.)
12. Got LASIK on my right eye. (Left eye, coming soon!)
14. And, one of the resolutions I made for myself at the end of 2013...I moved in with Shaun in February! (Pictured: our mini Thanksgiving dinner!)
There you have it...14 things I did in 2014! Stick around for 15 things I plan to do in 2015!